Throughout an informative and focussed day, you will be supported in:
- Getting clear on your vision and the strategy for your business.
- Effectively organising yourself and your time, to give you the best chance of achieving your vision and goals.
- Having online and offline marketing ideas you can use to promote your practice.
- Knowing how to identify clients and play to your strengths in engaging with them.
- Looking after your personal wellbeing along the way.
Please note that this event is exclusively for Health Professionals
9.30am – 4.30pm
Upon attendance you will receive a goody bag with a FREE Cytoplan product and
a voucher code (30% discount) to be used on your next order.
A gluten free lunch and refreshments will be provided.
All bookings must be made online via the links below, however if you do have any general queries,
please get in touch.
Email Kate Butler: [email protected]
Telephone: 01684 212430
Click on the cities below to book your place
For those of you that are already running your own business, there is some work for you to do in preparation for the workshop. Details will be sent one week before the event.
About Bev Alderson
Bev Alderson is a Mindfulness, Yoga and Stress Management Teacher who spent 18+ years performing management roles within the Finance and IT industries in both the UK and Australia.
Today through her business ‘Practically Balanced’ Bev works with individuals, groups and workplaces who want to take a positive and proactive approach to wellbeing and in turn achieve greater results.
Drawing upon her business background and success in creating her own business initially in Sydney, then Wiltshire and now Somerset, Bev has created this one-day workshop to share insights, concepts and practical tools to support practitioners in achieving or enhancing their personal and business success.