Join us at 12:30pm on Friday 13th, 20th & 27th November 2020
Cost: £50 | CPD: 4 hours (applied for)
About the course
Over three weeks, the course is aimed at health professionals who wish to gain and evidence-based understanding of:
- Education that helps patients understand their ups and downs in recovery
- Food choices that modify key systems known to influence the pain experience
- Behaviours and lifestyle choices known to have an impact on the pain experience
- Specific pathologies linked with nutrition and lifestyle causes and their management
- Gut microbiome interactions in pain, understand the basics of assessment and treatment
- Magnesium and stress, understand the relationship within the broader context of chronic overlapping pain conditions
- Chronic overlapping pain conditions, the relationship of widespread pain, anxiety, irritable bowel syndrome and small fiber neuropathy
- Gap map assessment and treatment, measuring your patients current diet and lifestyle against known ideals and helping them choose the areas to work on
The course content will be delivered in weekly sessions on three consecutive Fridays in a live 1-hour webinar format with an additional 20 minutes for questions and answers at the end of each session. The sessions will be recorded and will be available for delegates to view at their convenience. So don’t worry if you can’t make a session, you can always catch up at a time to suit you.
Each session will be followed by a live Instagram session where Kieran will share three key aspects of healthy diet and lifestyle for pain management and why we should care about them, inviting questions from all.
About the speaker
Kieran is a Chartered Physiotherapist, Registered Nutritional Therapist and corrective exercise specialist who specialises in getting people out of chronic spinal pain and back to what they do best. He has an MSc in Orthopaedic Medicine and is a reviewer for the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies and the journal Medical Hypotheses. Kieran has presented and published in peer reviewed journals on a range of topics around chronic pain management.
Over the last 16 years he has worked with people in 6 continents, including royalty, heads of state, Ryder Cup Golfers, people with complex disabilities, Hollywood A-listers and billionaires.
* T&Cs apply. £25 discount voucher will be issued to registered Cytoplan practitioners only. You must be registered as a Cytoplan practitioner by the end of the webinar series on 27th November 2020. The discount voucher will be issued within 7 days of the webinar series ending.