This 1-day training event will cover:
- An introduction to The Brain Health Programme
- The pathology of Alzheimer’s disease and The Bredesen Protocol
- The genetics of Alzheimer’s disease and case studies
- Cytoplan’s cognitive health supplement range
- An introduction to The Brain Health Programme workshops
All bookings must be made online via the links below, however if you do have any general queries, please get in touch.Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01684 310099
You can also find out more about The Brain Health Programme by visiting our website www.thebrainhealthprogramme.co.uk
After graduating with a degree in Biological Sciences at the University of Exeter, Clare worked in environmental management for over ten years. Clare qualified as a Nutritional Therapist in 2010 with a distinction in the Postgraduate Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the University of Worcester and as an NLP practitioner in 2012. She has also completed the Institute for Functional Medicine’s AFMCP and Reversal of Cognitive Decline courses.
After qualifying, Clare worked as a Nutritional Therapist in private practice and for Nuffield Health, with clients suffering from a wide range of health conditions. She then joined Cytoplan in 2015 where she supports practitioner education and runs Cytoplan’s Brain Health Programme.