This 1-day training event will cover:
- An introduction to The Brain Health Programme
- The pathology of Alzheimer’s disease and The Bredesen Protocol
- The genetics of Alzheimer’s disease and case studies
- Cytoplan’s cognitive health supplement range
- An introduction to The Brain Health Programme workshops
Helen has a BSc (Hons) in Biological Sciences from Lancaster University and a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the College of Naturopathic Medicine from which she graduated in 2009. Helen has also attended the Institute for Functional Medicine’s AFMCP course.
As a BANT and CNHC Registered Nutritional Therapist, Helen worked in private practice in both South East London and Kent and has worked with clients suffering from a wide range of conditions including fertility and hormonal imbalances, digestive issues, skin conditions, arthritis and weight management. Since September 2012, Helen has been working as a lecturer at the College of Naturopathic Medicine in both London and Brighton.
Helen has a broad interest in nutrition and most particularly in fertility and hormonal imbalances. She realises the importance of considering wider aspects of health such as stress management, digestive health and detoxification when supporting clients with these issues.