- Do you have experience of working in the corporate market but would like more clients?
- Are you struggling to gain entry to the corporate market?
- Is this a market you have not tried to penetrate as you are not sure where to start?
Please note that this event is exclusively for Health Professionals
9.30am – 4.30pm
Upon attendance you will receive a goody bag with a FREE Cytoplan product and
a voucher code (30% discount) to be used on your next order.
A gluten free lunch and refreshments will be provided.
All bookings must be made online via the links below, however if you do have any general queries,
please get in touch.
Email Kate Butler: [email protected]
Telephone: 01684 212430
Click on the cities below to book your place
Content of the day
During the day Kate will talk about her personal journey, pitfalls, what to know, what she wishes she had known, anecdotes and stories …
Kate will lead sessions covering:
- Is corporate work your path and passion?
- Who are you and do you need to be different?
- What are the problems corporates need solving, and how can you solve them?
- Developing a typical offer
- Marketing your offer – developing your contacts and being creative
- Setting goals and targets
About Kate Cook
Nutritional Therapist Kate Cook has been working with corporate clients, including big names such as The Bank of England, Skanska and ConocoPhillips, presenting over 500 sessions and programmes. In addition to authoring seven books, Kate owns a Harley Street practice, The Nutrition Coach, although her main focus is the transformation of health in the workplace. She is also founder of The Nutrition Network, a group of over 1300 Nutritional Therapists, with the aim of sharing knowledge and best practice for the ultimate benefit of our patients.