In this week’s article we provide a roundup of some of the most recent health and nutrition related articles in the news, five items comprising:
- Children on trendy vegan diets are 1.2 inches SHORTER on average, with smaller and weaker bones, study warns
- Deep sleep may help clear the brain of Alzheimer’s-related toxins
- Fish oil supplements could combat antibiotic resistance
- Plant-based diets, pescatarian diets and COVID-19 severity: a population-based case-control study in six countries
- Is sleep a ‘magic pill’ for teen wellness in a mental health crisis?
Last updated on 10th November 2022 by cytoffice