In this week’s article, we provide a roundup of some of the most recent health and nutrition related articles in the news, five items comprising:
- Poor maternal vitamin D linked to increased childhood obesity
- A revolution in microbiome analysis? Novel method offers ‘true’ quantitative analysis of gut bacteria
- Coenzyme Q deficiency linked to pre-diabetes, finds study.
- Largest study of its kind finds alcohol use biggest risk factor for dementia
- Skipping sleep lowers the body’s protective antioxidant levels and induces epigenetic changes
Last updated on 1st March 2018 by cytoffice